RP_Photo document 010_Soft Circuits
October 8, 2009
- plan and illustration for Soft Circuit — lilypad, accelerometer, and the battery pad
- sewing each component on the felt by conductive thread. sew Snap Fasteners on the felt for HRMI interface, make it to be portable for testing easily.
- the HRMI interface should be faced to the transmitter, therefore the sensor must face inside the dress.
- Cut the header off from cables of the servo motors, sew the cables directly to the felt ( +, GND, Digi-OUT). it will be easy for later connection.
- sew the components on the non-conductive felt first, then sew the felt to the based dress.